Design

Thursday, May 12, 2011

What would happen if I posted EVERY DAY???!!!

If I did, the world would probably explode. I have been posting recently though because I am bored out of my mind!!!

So let me tell you about my day.

I woke up, ran some errands with room mates, stuffed myself full of food, then came back home, took pictures of lovely people, then ate more food, then drew an ugly thing that was suppose to be my face, then got on here.

SEE HOW BORING MY LIFE IS? HOW AM I GOING TO STAY SANE OVER THE SUMMER??? HOPEFULLY GET A JOB.

Meheheh... I am having a break down... Did you notice that when I use an excesive amount of punctuation I always have them in three or multipules of five? Yup, that's because I like it that way.

I really need to sleep or something...

No comments:

Post a Comment