Design

Thursday, December 23, 2010

#2 : Christmas Music


I love Christmas music! It's so amazing how music can lift your spirits when you are down, especially during the Christmas season!
I just love music so much! I love singing, and playing the piano! I am so grateful for my talents and my siblings and parents that have helped me develop them!
So there's #2. What do you think?

Oh, in case you were wondering, this technique is called bokeh. I decided to try it and I love it! This photographer person decided to have a contest and have people submit photos using bokeh, so hopefully I can win a prize using some of my experiments!
Someday I will have to try to take a picture of my camera, because I LOVE IT!

1 comment:

  1. Is it totally lame that I feel like a failure because my photo wasn't picked for the contest today? Maybe tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete