Design

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Hooray for starting blogs!

Hello everyone! Welcome to my new blog!

So I am new to this whole blogging thing, so if you have any tips for me, let me know! Any help is appreciated!

I have decided to finally do a 365 project! A 365 project is where you take at least one picture a day for 365 days, of things you see as beautiful or something you are grateful for. So here it goes, #1:



This is my cousin Paisley. Ain't she cute? I did my mom's sister's family pictures today. She is just a doll, and super cute! She will be a heart-breaker, for sure.

So that's my #1. I am grateful for my family and the beautiful genes they have. :)

That's it for today!



4 comments:

  1. Oh That is a BEAUTIFUL picture and she is a beautiful little girl! Yay for family!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Dels-if you're taking lots of cool Christmas pics right now, you should submit a couple to this website: http://thepioneerwoman.com/photography/ . She give the winners of the contests cool prizes like Nikons, Canons, and gift certificates to photography shops.

    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Rayla! I really appreciate it! :D LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete