Design

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Finally! A Moment to Breathe...

It's been such a long time! Whew, so much is happening to me with school and all that jazz that I never have a moment to myself. And when I do, I sleep: EXCEPT FOR TODAY!

Well, I guess I will start at the beginning!

I started working for Dr. Bishop as a work study a couple of weeks before school started, and I can honestly say I LOVE MY JOB!

I am also serving on the Institute Counsel as the Publicity Chairman, and that keeps me pretty busy.

Being a music major is wonderful and fun! Maybe one day I'll come to realize that being in SIX performing groups isn't most people's idea of fun. SO MUCH MUSIC! I have 30 or more songs memorized and pending memorization and 11 dance routines I have to perfect. WOO!!!

That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment