Design

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Crazy Days!

My life has been kinda psycho lately! Where to start...

Well, school started! That's pretty cool I guess!

Summer is over, and even though it was fun, I am glad it's over! Here are a few highlights from my super chill summer:
Getting super sunburnt. Now that's the way to start your summer!
All four of our house's fish dieing. (This probably isn't a highlight by the way...)
I went to the Grand Canyon for the first time ever! Yay me.
Spent a couple weeks in Snowflake, having fun with family. Doing activities such as this one. Haha! :D

Yup, and I also had a family reunion in Sedona-ish and it was beautiful, but I couldn't decide on a picture. :P

Anyway, now school has started and I am in A Cappella and Company, and I am auditioning for Women's Quartet and I am excited! Woo!

GO LIFE! YOU ARE AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment