Design

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Home Alone

So you know those times when friends have dates and work, so you are left with nothing to do? Yeah, that's me as of right now.

What do people do when they are bored like this? Well, you know what I do?

(Here comes a list!!!)

#1 - Play Lego Star Wars!!! (Fun for a bit, but then I get really bored of it really fast. Also, I beat the game...)

#2 - Facebook Stalk!!! (by the way, I am thinking about deleting my FB account, because it's eating my brain cells away...)

#3 - BLOG! (yay)

#4 - .......... I actually never get past blogging, BUT! we will see what happens after this... if I don't die of boredom first.

Anyway, school starts in like A MONTH! and it's freaking me out... I am so poor... wish me luck surviving for another year!

Toodleloo!

No comments:

Post a Comment