Design

Saturday, July 2, 2011

My obsession with stars... *

So I have always had this obsession with stars. At least ever since one of my good friends died when I was 12. I had a special dream about her and her sister who also died, and the dream had to do with stars. So yeah, pretty much.

The reason why I am talking about stars is because tonight, I am sleeping underneath them.

I am really truely fascinated with them. When I look at them, I feel so small and insignificant sometimes. Like God has created this whole world and sky, and I can't even compare to any of that. But then, He reminds me that I am special to Him, and I am just as special as any of those stars because He loves me.

A favorite scripture block of mine says that we love Him because He first loved us, and we should love everyone like that. Like we love the stars. Unconditionally, and without fear. SO AWESOME!

Well, it's getting late, and I have an extremely early morning tomorrow. Goodnight and sleep well!

No comments:

Post a Comment