Design

Thursday, June 30, 2011

If it feels like the fates are against you, they probably are!

I seriously got that from a fortune cookie this past week! And guess what? I think they are...

I recently took a photo that describes how my past couple of days have been...

Yup. Pretty much.

I'm going to tell you exactly what to do to make sure "the fates" (aka SATAN!!!) don't work against you, at least from my personal experience.

#1 - Don't be poor. Because SATAN loves to rub it in your face and do everything within his power to make you even more poor if you are, and makes people not hire you so you can't make anymore money. Money is stupid, just sayin'.

#2 - Don't "have" a missionary. If you already do, then you know. I say this because probably it has been one of the hardest things of my life. Because when you are all by yourself, SATAN also rubs this in your face and says "HAHA! He is 7,777 miles away from you and you don't even know if he is okay or safe! Take that!" (Which I know he is, but I am a stupid human worry wart.) Stupid SATAN!!!!!!!!!

#3 - Make sure you don't buy fish that die when you are away from your apartment in Thatcher. Just don't.

#4 - Don't go the opposite direction that the most massive rain cloud known to the Gila Valley is going. Then you will miss all the fun rain and stuff.

#5 - LAST ONE. Make sure you don't sleep retarded. If you do, then you will wake up at 6:30 in the morning feeling grumpy wishing your neck and shoulder didn't hurt.

Sorry for complaining so much, I am really not usually like this. But ya know, we are all human sometimes and aren't always "delightful Delsy." Without sadness, you can't know happiness right?

So I guess what I am trying to say is, Delsy has to be sad sometimes in order to be delightful most of the time. YEAH!

4 comments:

  1. This title is ture. And I love your playlist. So much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This/that was/is Chad. My computer is being stupid-tastic and won't let me comment except under Anonymous. Haha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha oh Chad, that is funny! I am glad you just weren't some creep stalking me via blog.

    ReplyDelete