Design

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

This is the last time I will change my blog background for a long time, PROMISE!

I have a problem, I tend to change my blog background a lot. So bear with me if it is different every time you look at this....

Today, I am in a Sara Bareilles music mood for sure. Once I figure out how to put a playlist on here, you can listen, too! :)

I hate sunburns, they are the worst ever. Especially when you can't sleep on your stomach or your back, because either side has a severe sunburn on it. Bleh.

Okay, so I am not very good at this whole thoughts onto blog process... I am sorry.

I just decided that this is turning into a list of facts of I. Here we go!

I don't like it when people are sad.
I love music, especially lyrics of music.
I don't know how I live, because I have no groceries.
I am not an emotional person on the outside, but the inside is a whole other story...
When I came to college, I lost my tear ducts.
I believe that everyone has beauty in them.
I have never met a truly ugly person EVER.
I never want to eat mac and cheese for the rest of my life. (2.5 years down already!)
I tend to miss people more than I should.
I have to sleep with all the doors in my room closed, including the closet.
I don't like the color green.
I don't like odd numbers.
I may or may not be OCD sometimes...
I usually hate talking about myself, but not right now.

HA.

No comments:

Post a Comment