Design

Friday, June 3, 2011

I must have insomnia!

But for reals, I seriously can't sleep! Hypnosis isn't helping, music isn't helping... WHAT TO DO?

I don't like not having money also. I am applying for more jobs tomorrow, so hopefully something will come up! That would make me super super happy! And maybe I could go to sleep!

But seriously, I am just having the hardest time sleeping. Maybe I will pick up a new hobby or actually complete a song I start writing, or even write a book. Who knows? The possibilities are endless!

Anyway, maybe I will just tell ya'll some of my favorite quotes!

{ P.S. } If you like any of these, and want high resolution copies, I DID make them so I could give you a copy, just ask. This also means, please don't copy any of these without my permission. Thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment