Design

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Super random! But okay...

I am at home in Snowflake! Yay!

I just wanted to share a few of my favorite phrases ever with you, because I like words. So if you don't, why are you here? Anyway, on with the show!

Silence speaks loud and clear. - From the musical Jekyll and Hyde

The night seems so much louder when I am here alone. - From the musical Little Women

(Seeing a trend here?)

Sorry interupting here for a second... I love the musical Little Women, and also the book. So most of the rest of my quotes are probably going to be from that... Yeah.

I will never stop till I find my time and place. I will be fearless surrendering modesty and grace. I will not disappear without a trace!

You make me smile, you make me laugh, you make me care. How can I explain that in my heart I feel a pain when your not there?

Okay, now I am done with Little Women! On with our lives...

BUT! My all time favorite quote of all time (right now) is...

Faith is not knowing what the future holds...
But who holds the future.

G'night

No comments:

Post a Comment