Design

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Is there a nice word for FLIPPIN' ANGRY?????

Okay, so I am going to complain here for a bit, so if you want to not listen to some big time major complaining, you better skip ahead.


SO... I get a very nice haircut today, and I love the cut! It is fabulous!

But, then Delsy decides that she wants to die her hair so she doesn't have a different color on the top. BAD IDEA!!!

So Delsy's mom helps her dye her hair, and so Delsy rinses it out and starts to blow dry it, notices that the top is still a little blonde, but whatever...

Then as Delsy continues, she notices that when she blow dries the bottom part of her hair, it doesn't change color!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So now Delsy is stuck with ugly colored hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So now Delsy has two different colors on her head, the topish golden brownish, the bottom..... ALMOST BLACK!!!!!!!!!!

My hair is my pride and joy and I love it! So when stupid stuff like this happens to my hair, I get a little upset!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GGGGGAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have worked so hard to keep it so healthy and shiny and perfect and long, and now it is ruined!!!!!

It's okay, we will just dye it again!
Mom says.

I don't want to even touch hair dye ever again! Because it is stupid and makes me look freakin' retarded!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, I think I am done now... but GGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:`{

Yes, that would be an angry crying face.

No comments:

Post a Comment