Design

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Wonderful Wednesday

I have officially decided... I love Wednesdays! Nothing really happens on this day, I don't have class until 11 and then I only have class till one, and then three to five. Having the morning to prepare for the day is amazing!

Last semester I started at seven and went to 11, then had class 12 to 1 and then 2 to 7 at night. It was crazy! I don't know how I did it.

I have decided not to do the musical OKLAHOMA! at EA this year. I wouldn't enjoy it I think since I did it only a couple years ago. I will have fun doing the make up for it though, and watching one of these things for once!
I get to go see Wicked! on Friday with my friend in Tuscon! This will be my fifth time seeing it, but I am so excited! :D

Yes, you have my permission to be jealous! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment