Design

Monday, January 3, 2011

Long time no card!

YAY!!! I got my card back! So... here a few of the pictures I have taken since my card has been back: :D

Here a the Vians. They are a happy bunch, and so fun to work with. I am grateful for families!



And here is one of my best best best friends, Tara Gale. I love her so much, I don't know what I would do without her!


And last but certainly not least, this is my cousin Kayla! I love her so much! On New Years day our whole Shumway family was at our house sledding and four wheeling and such, and this is what she looked like after her turn :) I love crazy cousins!




I also just realized, this is my first post of the New Year! Happy 2011 everyone! Some of my goals this year are to:
Be more Christ-like in everything that I do (serving, mostly. And not doing it unwillingly...)
Get back in the habit of readinag my scriptures everyday!
Write in my journal more frequently (my last journal entry was like... in August... :/ )
Get halfway done with my Certificate of Completion for Digital Photography from either MCC or CGCC.

Oh, I forgot to tell all of you. I decided not to go back to EA next fall. I am wanting to become a professional photographer, and EA has pretty much nothing to offer in that direction. And the longer I stay there, the more I am getting eaten alive by the music department. They put me in the Women's Quartet in the middle of the semester, and I had no time for anything else. And this semester, all of my courses but three are music oriented. Those would be BoM (institute,) Stage Make-up, and Advanced Digital Photography. Yup, I surely did get sucked in. I love music and all, but I need to break away from it for a long time I think. At least until I get done with my schooling for Photography.

Well, that's it for today. Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited that you are going to be in the valley next semester!!!! we are going to have so much fun!!!:)

    ReplyDelete