Design

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Chills...

Have you ever gotten the chills why you are just thinking? Yeah, so I was thinking about it and I get chills about so many things....

Staring off into space chills:
These are the chills you get for absolutely no reason. You stare off into space and a minute or two later, BAM! Chills.

I miss you chills:
These are the chills you get when you miss someone with all of your heart, and it makes you want to cry when you think about the person, but instead you take a deep breath and there you are, getting the I miss you chills. See also Sad music chills.


Sad music chills:
These are the chills you get when you are listening to sad music and the realization of how applicable the song is to your life at the moment, and voila. Chills.

I am hungry and I want that chills:
You know when you crave something so bad that you just imagine the savory taste in your mouth feeling? I get that feeling, and then I get these type of chills. I imagine these are the type of chills I will get when I want to kiss my husband. Just kidding, that's weird! ...

That must have hurt chills:
Have you ever witnessed someone in excruciating pain? I get these chills when that happens.

Wow! (feeling the spirit) chills:
Yeah, enough said.

Pure happiness chills:
There are moments in my life when my life is totally awesome and I just love being where I am, and I am so grateful for what I have. These are the moments when I get these type of chills.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. I qualify for like 3 of those. You must have ants in your back :P My family calls the staring off into space ones Sudden Chills. Ooo I just got some.

    ReplyDelete