Design

Monday, February 7, 2011

SO MUCH HAPPINESS!!!

So today and last night I have been so crazy happy and hyper! I don't even know what's wrong with me!!!

Actually, I was kidding. I really do know!

It's because I decided to be happy! And I also met a missionary 5 minutes before he got set apart, and then I met a return missionary straight off his mission. It was so amazing! And I love the missionary who is currently on his mission! :)

Seriously, missionaries are the bomb!

Ah, I am just so happy! HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!!!!!

And, I got done editing Valerie and AJ's Engagement pictures and I got them mailed! YAY FOR GETTING THINGS DONE!!! :D

AND I am going to Zumba tonight with my friend Devon Daley :) I like her lots! :D

TODAY IS A GOOD DAY!!!!!!!!!!

You see that? TEN EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!!!!!!!!

I AM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment