Design

Monday, February 14, 2011

OCD Tendencies

I have been thinking about this a lot lately, and people always think I am so weird for wanting to have things the way I like them. They call them OCD Tendencies, but I believe otherwise. What's wrong with having things the way you like them? Here are a few things that I like to be just the way I like them:

I love even numbers, and I hate odd numbers. So I like being able to have an even number of something instead of odd. And I like to sit in even rows back, and an even numbered chair in from the right. For example, my favorite place to sit is second row second seat. I just like it that way! :)

I like the volume on the TV or anything to be a multiple of five. I just like it that way.

Papers on the fridge should always be aligned and not crooked, it bothers me if they aren't. I have been getting better at letting things slide on this one.

The driver's seat has to be as far back as possible from the steering wheel when I am driving. I have always had a fear that I will get in an accident and I will be decapitated by the airbag.

When I am checking out at the grocery store, you have to give the cashier the things in a certain order: bulky boxed food, frozen food, refrigerated food, boxed (not cold) food, then non perishable items.

I like to have a row of cups in the dishwasher all the same type of cup. This is hard for me at college, because I don't have that many cups and neither do my roomates, but I just deal with it.

My cups also have to be open end down in the cupboard. If the are up, then people touch the edges that my mouth touches, and that's yucky. And if dust falls from the cupboard into my cup, that's yucky too.

Oh dear, my husband is going to LOVE me!

Happy Valentines Day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment